Junior Office Administrator aka #OfficeNinja Wanted
Is your motto “Nobody panic, I got this!”?
Would you accept the job title, Junior Office Administrator, because ‘Bad Ass Miracle Worker’ is not an official job title? Can you coordinate schedules in your sleep? Are you ready to work your assets off with a new and exciting position?
If you are passionate and energetic with a love for business administration, you might just be the perfect Junior Office Administrator for Carrington Consulting. We are looking for someone who can be a badass office ninja, who can be audit they can be – and will laugh at silly jokes, such as this one.
We’re looking for:
A diligent Junior Office Administrator with strong numeracy and computer skills. Applicant must laugh at stupid jokes, have a sense of humour and have a secret superpower. The successful applicant must be able to work independently and feel comfortable on different cloud-based systems.
[Someone on the ICB Office Administration track would be ideal.]
You’re an office ninja who:
- Has impeccable people skills and loves interacting with clients
- Is highly presentable and confident
- Has strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Has exceptional analytical skills with a passion for accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Has the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Has the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Has outstanding time management skills
- Has strong administration skills and a good understanding of organisational processes and practices
- Has brilliant marketing and social media skills
- Shares the company’s values, ethics, and professionalism
What’s the role?
Carrington Consulting is a small Tax Accounting Practice; you will be providing organisational and general administrative support to the Owner, Senior Bookkeeper and to our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- General administrative duties
- On-boarding new clients into various cloud-based systems
- Systems check – ensuring all clients are captured in the respective systems
- Client Meetings: taking minutes/notes
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Diary and calendar management
- Making sure our office environment remains awesome, after your arrival
- Client Payroll Administration
- Client correspondence
- Cashbook processing
- Bank/credit card reconciliations
- Debtors and Creditors
- Debtor & creditor reconciliations
- Downloading reports
Starting R6,650.00 Cost To Company per month
What qualifications do you need?
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word; Excel; Outlook
- ICB Certificate: Office Administration and/or Junior Bookkeeping
- Sage One Business Cloud Accounting
- Sage One Business Cloud Payroll
- Smart Practice
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- 1-year administrative experience
- On-the-job Training
- Growth and development through continued employee training
- Several career paths within the accounting and tax practice
- On completion of training and probation
- Potential to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Study Leave
- Additional “Other” leave: Admin Day and Birthday Leave
- Complete this free online personality test https://www.16personalities.com
- Send your results together with your CV to the email below
- The email subject must be #OfficeNinja
- Answer these three questions in the body of your email:
- Why do you think you would enjoy working at Carrington Consulting?
- What is one of your long term goals?
- What is one of your short term goals?
Please note: Only applications sent to email@example.com will be considered.
Please do not send applications to any other email address. Phone calls regarding the application will also not be accepted
Offering you affordable service without compromising quality
Contact us to get your business on the right track.